Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff

PostSubject: May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville    Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:34 am

Anyone here going?

Have you paddled on the outlet from Canandaigua Lake to Littleville? Please post here if you are familiar with this flat water section. The description I received from a race organizer was this "Going by memory….about 5 miles….the serious guys that raced it did it in about 50 minutes……the people that enjoyed the scenery took 1-1/2 hours or so"

I'll be somewhere behind the racers ahead of the sightseers.

Later in the day you can view/join the sprint race and slalom races on the white water section that is in Shortsville.

Wild Water Derby Info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beattirb
Admin

PostSubject: Re: May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville    Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Sounds pretty cool, I'm thinking about doing the flatwater part. I'll have to decide this week, so I'll let you know! Thanks for posting the info!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville    Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:32 pm

Due to high water conditions the Wild Water Derby has been postponed until May 20 - 21.

Derby info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville    

Back to top Go down

May 1st Flat Water Regatta, Canandaigua Lake to Littleville
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1