Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

new paddler to western ny

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
prusik333

PostSubject: new paddler to western ny   Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 pm

just moved to wellsville, ny after being in southern wv for the past ten years. looking for some people to paddle with up here. i have kayaked on several rivers in southern wv including the upper and lower new river. the upper and middle gauley. a ton of creeks, too many to name. i am looking for some 3,4,5 runs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$ignmoney

PostSubject: Re: new paddler to western ny   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 am

prusik333 wrote:
just moved to wellsville, ny after being in southern wv for the past ten years. looking for some people to paddle with up here. i have kayaked on several rivers in southern wv including the upper and lower new river. the upper and middle gauley. a ton of creeks, too many to name. i am looking for some 3,4,5 runs.

Welcome to the site! I dont think there is anyone else on here. Your the 1st. post in a long time. As far as rivers to paddle there are a few around but they are slow moving not fast water that I know of. Im not into fast water so not sure. I found a launch map on another site for NY. It showes all the launch sites around the state. Do a search and you should find it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

new paddler to western ny
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1