Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Paddle Oak Orchard River this Sun April 14th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
orlanmon

PostSubject: Paddle Oak Orchard River this Sun April 14th   Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:34 am

Good morning..

Looking to get together with some paddlers, flat water or white water to paddle Oak Orchard River from Slade Rd to Townline Rd, or WaterPort Pond. Was at Slade Rd. on Sat and the river is flowing really nice now. Great paddle route and very rural and scenic, class I/II and flat water depending on take out location. I will be paddling a Liquid Logic Remix 79 which I just picked up and need to test drive. Will require a shuttle and I have a Nissan Frontier truck with a bed rack for two 12+ kayaks and one room for one river running/creek/playboat, will need another vehicle to shuttle. As far as experience I have three years flatwater experience and as of last Fall have just made a transition in White water as well. Water temps are in the low 40s so please dress accordingly, with splash top/pant of dry top/pant if you have it. I also have a Go Pro so we can film some of the paddling as well if anyone is interested in that. Let me know if your interested and we can make plans from there. All the best and my cell is 771-8502

Please feel free to go to meetup.com - buffalo outdoors to sign up for this event. TY.

Orlando

Last edited by orlanmon on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Need Meetup Reference)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paddle Oak Orchard River this Sun April 14th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1