Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cschiffner

Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450 Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450   Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 am

Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450 Advfra10

I'm selling my like-new (only used twice) Advanced Elements Advanced Frame inflatable kayak.

Length: 10' 5"
Beam: 32"
Folded Size: 30" X 17" X 10"

The kayak was only used a couple of times while trying to get my girlfriend into kayaking. Unfortunately she did not like kayaking and I already have a boat for myself.
It's incredibly convenient as it fits neatly in a trunk and is easy to take for a quick paddle or on vacation.

The boat and pump cost me $600 new and I'm selling them for $450--priced for a quick sale. You won't find an Advanced Elements inflatable kayak cheaper!
PRICE IS FIRM

If you're interested please text: 585 four six six 4 two 7 seven or email me at: chris (.at-) schiffner .dot com

FOR HAGGLERS: The price is $600, but you're going to offer $400. I'll accept $450.
See, we haggled :-)

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Advanced Elements Advanced Frame Inflatable Kayak w/ Pump & Gauge - $450
Page 1 of 1