Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

greetings to fellow paddlers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lancehunter

greetings to fellow paddlers Empty
PostSubject: greetings to fellow paddlers   greetings to fellow paddlers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Hello, My name is Larry, nome de guerre of Lance Hunter. I was asked to participate in this forum by Ray after he saw my posting on Craigslist. Ray, thank you for that. I have over 30 years paddling experience in all sorts of human powered craft. Iwas first and foremost a canoe fanatic but since have started to kayak and am registered in New York state as a whitewater rafting guide. I have paddled almost all the local streams and quite a few distant ones as well. The master plan calls for doing the WildWater Derby in Shortsville, NY on 4/25-6 this year and the Yagotta Regatta on 5/1 down in Salamanca, NY. I also do crew rowing for Crosscurrents Crew out of Rochester, NY and our first regatta is on 5/29 in Pittsford, NY. I have done outrigger canoeing at the Genesee Waterwways Center with the "AlohaBoys" as part of the diabled veterans reacclimation program for 2 years now. Sorry to sound like a blowhard but if I tell you what I do then maybe you might have questions of your own. I don't mind leading trips but will go on them as well. Happy paddling and hope to get out with you soon.
Back to top Go down
beattirb
Admin
beattirb

PostSubject: Greetings!   greetings to fellow paddlers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi Larry, thanks for joining! Look forward to seeing you out there.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: greetings to fellow paddlers   greetings to fellow paddlers EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Thank you for checking us out Larry. I'm sure your experience will will be very welcomed by all our members. Please feel free to post up anything you like about your rowing events as well, we aren't prejudice around here. I would personally try to check some of that out myself.

Ray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings to fellow paddlers   greetings to fellow paddlers Empty

Back to top Go down

greetings to fellow paddlers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western NY Canoe and Kayak :: General topics :: New members introduce yourselves-
Jump to: