Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sean882

Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean   Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm a student at RIT, originally from Central MA. I have been kayaking with my family for 7 or 8 years now. I've never had the chance to try anything too challenging, but usually make it out 3 or 4 times a month all the same. Unfortunately, for now, my boat is at home in MA, so I'll just be a static member on here. I found the forum through craigslist, and thought it would be a neat way to find places to go out this way, in case I can convince my dad to bring our boats up when he comes to visit at some point. I'm really looking forward to trying the Genesse through Letchworth; it looks like a great trip!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/sean882
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean   Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi sean thank you for joining. There are a couple of places that rent in the area and the rates aren't too bad. If you do get your boat up here and want to get a trip in just post something up. Home to see you on the water.

Ray
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beattirb
Admin
beattirb

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean   Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks for joining, hopefully you're boat will make it here somehow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean   Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone, My Name's Sean
Page 1 of 1