Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
upstatedeadhead3

upstatedeadhead3

Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead) Empty
PostSubject: Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead)   Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi there everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tim (& fiance Melinda), and we are kayaking fanatics. Just found this forum, and look forward to contributing. I have a ton of pics over the last few years from trips that I cant wait to show. Favorite spots: Letchworth River Gorge, Irondequoit Bay, Braddocks Bay, Oak Orchard Creek, etc....

Last edited by upstatehead on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray
Admin
Ray

Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead)   Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Welcome Tim. Thank you for joining. Please spred the word and help this place grow. Your pics look awesome. I was in the bay last monday and it was a blast, especialy when the chop on the east side hit over 2 feet! Got a little wet on that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Howdie, I'm Tim (upstatehead)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western NY Canoe and Kayak :: General topics :: New members introduce yourselves-
Jump to: