Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin

PostSubject: What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 am

Well my Easter Sunday was a pretty good one. I got to go kayaking with my girlfriend in the morning then saw the family in the afternoon. After that my dad and I hit up some of his secret fishing holes in Wyoming county and I ended up pulling out this beautiful wild brook trout. It doesn't look like much but they are hard to find like this. Anyone else do anything fun?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
nova

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.   Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm

My friends and I did an upper section (Hake's Bridge to Mill Street) of Cattaraugus Creek during the week. Saw some steelhead jumping. It was pretty calm, a few shallow spots, but they could be pushed through. Gauge was at about 2.6'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:16 am

I still haven't been on the Cat. I need to get out there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.   

Back to top Go down

What did you guys do this weekend? Easter sunday.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1