Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

this last weekend and those to come.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lancehunter

this last weekend and those to come. Empty
PostSubject: this last weekend and those to come.   this last weekend and those to come. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Didn't paddle but if you get the chance please check out the south end of Sodus Bay for the possibilities there. Saw probably about 30+ swans there, fish jumping everywhere and tons of other birds and wildlife, including 2 beavers. Wildwater Derby is on the weekend of April 24-5 and I'll be doing the flatwater regatta from Canandaigua down into Shortsville. That starts at 10AM on the 24th, the whitewater portion starts 12pm on the 25th. There will also be whitewater slaloms on the 24th as well as a street dance that evening. Visit wildwaterderby.com for details.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

this last weekend and those to come. Empty
PostSubject: Re: this last weekend and those to come.   this last weekend and those to come. EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:24 pm

That sounds fun. Allot of people like Sodus Bay. If you end up going out let me know and I might tag along. My dads friend catches allot of perch out of the bay and he says the fishing there is very good.
Back to top Go down

this last weekend and those to come.
Page 1 of 1