Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where did you paddle today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff

Where did you paddle today?  Empty
PostSubject: Where did you paddle today?    Where did you paddle today?  EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:51 pm

A buddy and I paddled and geocached on the Black from Churchville Park south well into Bergen Swamp. All told we covered 8 mi. saw 4 other boats and a lot of wildlife. It was a good day to paddle, much better than doing yard work.

Bergen Swamp Green arrow is our point of return, disregard the 'A'.

On the way home we stopped by the dam and talked to the kayak rental guy. He says it is a pretty nice paddle from there downstream to Black Creek PK. Has anyone here paddled this section to Black Creek PK?
Back to top Go down
$ignmoney

Where did you paddle today?  Empty
PostSubject: Genesee river   Where did you paddle today?  EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 pm

We droped in the genesee river at avon sunday afternoon. Awesome afternoon. We went quite a way up stream. Thought my depth finder wasnt working right, it said 3' of water so I stabed my paddle in and it was 3'. Just seems like it should be deeper? Some one draged something plastic up the cement steps and cement walkway. Green plastic shavings every where. I would love to see the bottom of that, if there is one left anyway Laughing
Back to top Go down

Where did you paddle today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western NY Canoe and Kayak :: General topics :: Paddling in general-
Jump to: