Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new paddler to western ny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prusik333

new paddler to western ny Empty
PostSubject: new paddler to western ny   new paddler to western ny EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 pm

just moved to wellsville, ny after being in southern wv for the past ten years. looking for some people to paddle with up here. i have kayaked on several rivers in southern wv including the upper and lower new river. the upper and middle gauley. a ton of creeks, too many to name. i am looking for some 3,4,5 runs.
Back to top Go down
$ignmoney

new paddler to western ny Empty
PostSubject: Re: new paddler to western ny   new paddler to western ny EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 am

prusik333 wrote:
just moved to wellsville, ny after being in southern wv for the past ten years. looking for some people to paddle with up here. i have kayaked on several rivers in southern wv including the upper and lower new river. the upper and middle gauley. a ton of creeks, too many to name. i am looking for some 3,4,5 runs.

Welcome to the site! I dont think there is anyone else on here. Your the 1st. post in a long time. As far as rivers to paddle there are a few around but they are slow moving not fast water that I know of. Im not into fast water so not sure. I found a launch map on another site for NY. It showes all the launch sites around the state. Do a search and you should find it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

new paddler to western ny
Page 1 of 1