Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings from Scottsville, NY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lady Asha

Greetings from Scottsville, NY Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Scottsville, NY   Greetings from Scottsville, NY EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello! My name is Sarah; I've been kayaking for about 2 years now. My kayak (which I am madly in love with) is a Dagger Stratos I named Lady Asha. So far we've enjoyed trips on the Finger Lakes, a little bit of the Adirondacks, and even a little bit of the Atlantic in Acadia National Park. I typically paddle with my boyfriend, John (who named his Stratos Ser Davos, because we are nerds), or with the Genesee Valley Chapter of the Adirondack Mountain Club. I do frequently venture out solo as well.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to learning more about kayaking and all the great opportunities we have in our region. I'm part of a similar forum, but for hiking, and have found it very very useful for trip planning, etc.

Thanks for being Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Scottsville, NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western NY Canoe and Kayak :: General topics :: New members introduce yourselves-
Jump to: