Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 5/1 Paddling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upstatedeadhead3

upstatedeadhead3

Saturday 5/1 Paddling Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Anyone going out this Saturday? It looks like it should be a terrific day. I would be down to join a group going somewhere, otherwise I'll be paddling either Irondequoit Bay or Braddocks Bay if anyone cares to join me. Get in touch with me with any ideas or interest.
Back to top Go down
beattirb
Admin
beattirb

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:13 pm

wish I saw your post sooner...we ended up hitting the river. Hope you got out and enjoyed the day anyway...we'll catch up next time!
Back to top Go down
upstatedeadhead3

upstatedeadhead3

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Ya, no doubt! I ended up heading to my usual, Braddock's Bay. It wasn't as nice a day as I had hoped for, but I refuse to stay inside! I will be posting a couple of pics from my trip, as there was an interesting encounter on the beach that I frequent. Hopefully you had a nice day out as well, maybe we can catch up in the upcoming weeks, the weather is getting nice! Will you be posting pics of your trip? Was it Genesee River?
Back to top Go down
beattirb
Admin
beattirb

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:30 pm

I read your other post on braddocks bay, and I really want to get out there to check out that beach! It sounds awesome, and I haven't paddled there before. That one is definitely on my list.

The pictures from saturday are posted under trip reports, and yes it was the genesee. We were the only people on the water.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:20 pm

I'm jealous of both you guys. I haven't been on the water in a while, I am jones-in.
Back to top Go down
upstatedeadhead3

upstatedeadhead3

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Get 'cho ass out there Ray! I'll be out this Saturday if the weather is decent, you're welcome to join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 5/1 Paddling   Saturday 5/1 Paddling Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 5/1 Paddling
Page 1 of 1