Western NY Canoe and Kayak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Western NY Canoe and Kayak

A forum for anyone from western NY who is interested in everything paddle.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paddling Letchworth and AW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waterboy

Paddling Letchworth and AW Empty
PostSubject: Paddling Letchworth and AW   Paddling Letchworth and AW EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:36 pm

I couldn't reply to any topics in the forum but wanted to provide info that will make things a lot easier for all who want information. I know this isn't a whitewater site but you can get a lot of useful information off of americanwhitewater.org and the link to the Letchworth part of AW is here: American Whitewater

AW lobbies to protect waterways and the site provides a lot of detail on various rivers such as USGS gauges, access, put-ins and take-outs, directions, permits, cautions, etc... It sounds like quite a few people were looking for info on Letchworth and so here's your resource.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Ray

Paddling Letchworth and AW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paddling Letchworth and AW   Paddling Letchworth and AW EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you for checking us out waterboy. Were you having problems posting? The only place that is locked is the places to paddle forum, everything els should be ok to post in. I put info in the "places to paddle" section that I get from other sections from the site. Its meant to be just informational, not a conversation topic. I would love to see some of your white water pics if you have any. Thank you again for joining and I hope things will get moving again here come spring.

Ray
Back to top Go down

Paddling Letchworth and AW
Page 1 of 1